Monday, April 16, 2012

Grilled Chicken

Boneless and Skinless Grilled Chicken is not suppose to be this good! Brining this chicken really helps to keep the breast meat from drying out and everyone knows how hard it is to grill Chicken Breast and have a dry tasteless result. I don't try to flavor the bird with my brine so it's just salt and water that I use and it really helps.

I mixed my own Rub for these big breast and used 4 types of pepper - Paprika, Ancho, Chipotle, Black Pepper. You want to watch the heat in your rub anytime your using Chipotle and always add it after the brown sugar, cumin, and kosher salt so that you can taste it and add more as needed.

I made this rub screaming hot but most of the meat will be included in dishes that will take a lot away from all that heat. A nice side like the Antipasto and Home Made Sour Cream Rolls always goes well with anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment