Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

Moo and Oink meet in the cooker at the same time. It's a little unusual to find bone in Chuck cut this way let alone finding a bone in Butt cut the same way on the same day. I knew what I was going to do as soon as I found that Butt the same thickness as the Chuck I already had and that was make two roast with them adding onions, potatoes, and carrots just like my Granny use to make. Yesterday's traditional New Years Peas and Greens were the best I have ever had and that's saying a lot! We took a plate to Aunt Mary Lou at the rest home and she ate like she was starved to death and when they brought her tray I could see why. Here's wishing everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

CHUCK ON LEFT - PORK ON RIGHT



PORK




BEEF





SO GOOD.....


No comments:

Post a Comment