Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hot Dogs

What is it with me and Hot Dogs and Burgers, am I the only one that is picky? I just think there is only one way to do em and even when you might be lucky enough to find a good dog or burger joint they never seem to know how to put em together. Dogs is simple - you just gotta not overload em where your forced to use a fork and knife to eat it - I mean, they are hotdogs to be consumed with yer hands not a stupid fork. That being said I did run across a good dog and burger stand over by the oldest food market in our lil town of Dalton (Green Spot) that posted on their menu that "all the way" means, mustard, chili, slaw, onion which is exactly what all the way means to me (ketchup is what fries are for) but I like some hot sauce too. Burgers are simple too, you got your bun top and bottom and you put it together starting with the bottom where you put your mustard then your meat, onion, lettuce, pickles, mater, and then you mayonaise yer top good and salt n heavy pepper on that mater before smashing it down and diving in.


No comments:

Post a Comment