Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bologna & Bacon Sandwich

A quick google for Bologna & Bacon Sandwich shows a couple of breakfast sandwiches with egg and that's it! I guess this is about as original as I get and to me it was a no brainer. If you think about that lucious creamy texture of N. Ga. Round Steak combined with that crispy fried bacon piled high along with all your favorite sandwich fixens, you'll see what I mean. But if your fortunate enough to own a smoker / grill you can kick it up a whole bunch of notches (and no I have not watched Emeril or the Food Network for several years now). This Bologna was slathered in Emerils Mellow Yellow Mustard though (I love this product) and coated with Cajun Rub then smoked with Pecan wood in my Traeger Pellet Smoker / Grill. Just Look!  Also consider deep frying the bolo just before making your sandwich.  Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment