Friday, January 27, 2012

Tostadas de Pollo

O.K., so I get hung up on some things from time to time. I had planned to wrap these 3 boneless skinless chicken breast in bacon and give them a nice med heat cook in my Pellet Smoker till the bacon got crisp and chicken just right but plans changed. I have been feeling a little foolish about trotting out to the cooker with everything I want to cook and have decided to get back in the kitchen more. With a fresh supply of Toastadas shells on hand I planned to make Toastadas again and decided to poach the chicken with a little onion and garlic in broth. With all the condiments that go on our Tostadas, the smoke or even the bacon could not be missed. The results were as good as the pictures might suggest and I plan to stay inside more and see just what all I can cook in the comfort of our nice kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment