Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

I thought I'd post these few food pics from our family Easter dinner today. I have video of the family with the little ones hunting the eggs, but my schedule for the next several weeks may not allow me to get those posted, especially since my new software is not able to be loaded or unloaded from the computer and the techs from Roxio haven't been a lot of help so far. I'm not a big fan of the precooked hams spiral sliced or not except for sandwiches, I'd lots rather have a fresh ham myself, but the family likes these and it's easier so why not. Golf wasn't that bad today with a good fight or three in the Masters. Kenny Perry seems to be a real nice guy and I sure hated to see him loose that one as he is no spring chicken and may not get that chance again. Phil beat Tigger for a change as they were paired together today and was great match all by itself, kinda a match within a match.

1 comment:

  1. Vamos conhecer um pouco do Brasil? Passe lá no Blog do Clausewitz. Abração

    ReplyDelete