Monday, April 27, 2009

Sizzlin Fresno Shrimp

Yesterday (Sunday) was a work day and me n Sue planted the entire garden. I do the plowing and setting the rows together and she does the planting. It took a long time and we were both super tired but I can't let a little thing like a garden or being tired interfer with my dinna now can I? I saw this in a magazine and we wanted some kind of fish or shellfish so this Sizzlin Fresno Shrimp it was and I'm dang glag I tried it. My friend from Tn has got us lined up for a non sanctioned contest week after next that has us cooking chicken halves and turning them in without any garnish so I practiced a little on that while preparing the shrimp dish for the grill. Man this shrimp is good and sopping the crusty bread in the pepper and garlic oil is about as good as the shrimp itself. WoooooBoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment