Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Stuffed Loin Chops

My wife (Sue) likes to surprise me on her day off with a good dinner in the works when I get home. She has cooked on the Jr before but usually leaves that part to me as she did last night. All was ready to go when I got there so I quickly lit just the left side of a full load of lump in Jr and set the right side up for indirect and the left side direct to sear the stuffed loin chops and planned to move them to the other side after the sear. They were done after the sear and no need to continue cooking any longer which was good as the green beans needed a little more roasting time. Pork and sweet potatoes seem to always go together to us and the fresh squeezed orange juice is a nice touch. Lil nutmeg, cinnamon, butter, and the o.j. poured over them in the pan – wooow baby. Speaking of babies, Sue did all this and no telling what all around the house while taking care of the new grand baby all day.

1 comment: