Saturday, April 24, 2010

Pulled Pork 2 Ways

For a friday it was not all that busy so I spent some time trying to get the area for our FREE BBQ lunch on monday looking nice and came home to freezer dive for our suppa. Plans were to have a thin crust pizza with pulled pork and pineapple but we had to nix that because all our cheese was left at the office. Had a couple of bolios or what ever the mexicans call their sub rolls left over from our spam lunch so it wasn't hard to figure out we needed to have pulled pork sammies instead of pizza. Not to be too dissapointed with not having the pineapple / pork pizza I decided to have my sammie two ways, since we had some slaw already made I couldn't pass on that, so I just halved mine and made one with pineapple on it. Both had Blues Hog Honey Mustard BBQ Sauce on em and the one with slaw had a good amount of Texas Pete on it too. The pineapple one had Parmesean and no hot sauce. HMMMMMMMM.

No comments:

Post a Comment