Friday, April 16, 2010

When The Hot Links Are Way Too Hot...

...you wrap em in bacon and use a lil barbecue sauce on em. I made this batch of Texas Hot Links not too long ago and really went overboard on the peppers and they were really hot even for a chili head like me. Someone posted about wrapping peppers in bacon so that's what I did with my overly hot links never even thinking that doing so would help with dialing the heat back at the same time. I cooked these on the little Traeger 070 at work - man them are handy grills to have around. Any way it wouldn't matter if you links was too hot or not because everybody knows what bacon does to stuff, I mean I know Emeril has about wore out the "Pork Fat Rules" thing, but it is true. Fixed some of that mexican flea market corn, tater tots, brocolli, and loaf bread to go with it - pretty good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment