Sunday, November 29, 2009

Can't Find A Stopping Place

It's no secret that I love to cook but this is getting rediculous. Had to have breakfast and I had a real brainy idea about making crutons out of some of our Thanksgiving Dressing (can you say - SAGE). It's a real winner and if you make dressing like we do (sliceable) I recommend you try it. Soft scrambled eggs is a lot easier than omelets so I usually do them. These were rushed as we were really getting hungry - soft scrambled eggs are better if they take like ages to finish on LOW LOW. The eggs got some green onions, onions, bell pepper, jalapeno pepper sauteed first and then added some turkey and cheese right before tossing in the slow baked Thankgiving Dressing Crutons and then just gave it a toss. Hmmmm. Moving on, I didn't really have anything else to do so a lil more cooking was in order. I've turned into the proverbial ABT junky seems like so I had to have some more of those since they were all gone Thursday except this time they were made out of the turkey breast meat and boy are they good. Just happened to rememeber that the second roll of sausage I lost the other day was at the office I stopped by and got that sucker on the way to pick up the japs. This dried apple fatty might not sound good to you but if you tasted it, you wouldn't want for no better fatty. I had what you see here for a meal while Sue had a ham sandwich on that homemade bread and made me want both but I held my own and this morning I'm kinda hot on the inside if you know what I mean.

2 comments: