Monday, July 12, 2010

Pasta Premivera

This seemed like a good idea with all the fresh veggies on hand and it sure turned out great. I used my gal Giada's recipe for a guide but grilled the veggies in one of them holey grill / stir fry pans for about 20 min first and added squash blossoms and anchovies when reheating on the stove as I added the pasta. Found this lil hunk of Bottom Round and injected it with Kosmos and marinaded in Moore's with some dried herbs for 24 hours before a hot sear and then a hot braise to finish. We had Ms Aubrey visiting and eating with us or I'd have added some garden peppers and more anchovies to the Pasta although I'm not sure she would have turned it down with those since she wolfed down some onion with her pasta like it was better than the pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment